Spring festivals are safely returning and Ridgeland looks forward to hosting visitors and locals alike at its Art, Wine and Wheels weekend April 30th – May 2nd, 2021. Over the last twelve years this exciting weekend in Ridgeland has grown to include fine arts and wine festivals with live music and great food, a 5k race and a bicycle ride that brings in thousands of folks from all over the U.S. All the fun takes place at the beautiful, open-air Renaissance at Colony Park and along the scenic Natchez Trace Parkway.
This year, Art, Wine and Wheels begins with a first-ever, free-to-attend Kick-Off Party, featuring live music from Dr. Zarr and the Amazing Funk Master Band.
See this brochure for all your weekend details.
Friday, April 30
- Natchez Trace Century Ride Packet Pick-Up – 1:00 p.m. – 7:00 p.m.
- Run Now, Wine Later 5k – 6:00 p.m.
- Natchez Trace Century Ride VIP Social – 5:30 p.m. – 7:30 p.m.
- Kick-Off Party with Dr. Zarr and the Amazing Funk Master Band (Live Music) – 5:00 p.m. – 9:00 p.m.
- Ridgeland Fine Arts Festival Artists Booths Open – 5:00 p.m. – 7:30 p.m.
Saturday, May 1
- Natchez Trace Century Ride Packet Pick-Up – 5:30 a.m. – 7:00 a.m.
- Bike Giveaway – 6:57 a.m.
- Natchez Trace Century Ride – 7:00 a.m.
- Ridgeland Fine Arts Festival – 10:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
Sunday, May 2
- Ridgeland Fine Arts Festival – 11:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.