- I-55 approaching from the North (Grenada, Memphis, St. Louis,) take exit 105B Ridgeland.
- I-55 approaching from the South (Brookhaven, McComb, New Orleans,) take Exit 105B Ridgeland.
- I-20 approaching from the East (Meridian, Tuscaloosa, Birmingham,) take I-55 North toward Memphis and then exit at Exit 105B Ridgeland.
- I-20 approaching from the West (Vicksburg, Monroe, Dallas,) take I-55 North toward Memphis and then exit at Exit 105B Ridgeland.
- Natchez Trace Parkway approaching from the North (Kosciusko, Tupelo, Nashville,) take the Ridgeland Exit at Craft Center (little wooden house.) Stay on exit road and it will intersect Rice Road. Turn left on Rice Road and travel approximately 2.8 miles to Post Road.
Use these directions when you reach the Ridgeland Exit:
Exit and go East on Jackson Street. Turn right at the first red light (Hwy 51.) You will be headed South on U.S. Highway 51. Turn left at the second red light (Rice Road.) Travel approximately 2.9 miles to the intersection of Post Road and Rice Road. Turn right on Post Road and enter Old Trace Park. The Ridgeland Recreational Center is located at Old Trace Park.